The FABS Journal publishes twice a year in the Fall (September) and Winter (January) for the benefit of the member book clubs, the international affiliate member clubs, and our 7,500 individual members. The content comes from book collectors, book dealers, and librarians and is split fairly evenly between articles, club news, and advertising. Advertising is accepted on a first-come, first-paid basis. The Journal designer is Scott Vile, Ascensius Press.
Richard Ring, Editorrichard.email@example.com
- ¶ Ads may be submitted as a Macintosh Quark file with fonts, scans, and all specifications necessary.
- ¶ PDF files are ideal and can be accepted if all fonts and graphics are embedded.
- ¶ A second color may be employed; however, the Publisher reserves the right to determine placement of advertising within the Journal and selects the actual PMS color.
- ¶ Advertising submitted as raw copy will be designed at an hourly rate of $50.00.
¶ Advertising orders can be discounted 10% if the advertisement is to run for two consecutive issues and is prepaid. See rates below.
- ¶ Please make all checks or money orders payable to FABS.
- ¶ All ad copy MUST BE RECEIVE and PREPAID by June 30 for inclusion in the Fall (September) issue, and by October 30 for inclusion in the Winter (January) issue.
- ¶ FABS reserves the right to deny advertising submission based on content.
A CAUTION ABOUT TIME-SENSITIVE ADS: The FABS Journal is bulk shipped the first week of September and the first week of January to FABS Member Clubs. Member Clubs are then responsible for the Journal's distribution to their individual members. If your ad is time-sensitive, we recommend that the event you are advertising should not occur before October 15 for the fall issue and February 15 for the winter issue.